Held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, the Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Business Award is one of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Global Initiatives. The award was established to recognise and celebrate the success of organisations that contributes to Dubai sustainable economic development.
The Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Business Award is the only Dubai-based award dedicated to assessing and improving organisational excellence in the business community, and is the highest level of recognition for business excellence that an organisation can achieve. The award has been reimagined in terms of its categories, business model, and overall operations with the goal of implementing cutting-edge international best practices to enhance the performance of organisations. The ultimate goal is to provide a robust learning platform that will nurture organisations and assist them in becoming leading players in the international business arena.
The award criteria encourage a commitment to the improvement of business strategies, processes, and overall performance. The various award categories are aligned with the objectives of Dubai Chambers and the three chambers under its umbrella, namely Dubai Chamber of Commerce, Dubai International Chamber, and Dubai Chamber of Digital Economy, and seek to foster excellence within the business community.
- Support businesses to implement cutting-edge global best practices to boost growth and outperform their competitors.
- Promote and recognise local and global outstanding performers in business excellence.
- Support the growth of national companies to achieve sustainable results.
- Encourage the international expansion of businesses.
- Enhancing Dubai’s position as a global capital of the digital economy by promoting the digital transformation of international companies and digital start-ups attraction.
- Elevates Dubai’s reputation as a global business hub worldwide.
The Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Business Award Model
The Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Business Award’s new model has been developed based on extensive research, which has resulted in a highly sophisticated tool that combines unique elements as drivers of high levels of performance and reflects leading-edge practices and concepts.
The assessment criteria focus on the processes employed and results achieved across key areas of business performance while incorporating unique elements that cater to the ever-evolving needs of the region’s business landscape.Know More
Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Business Award
Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Digital Innovation Award
- The award is open to local and international organisations
- Companies must hold a valid operating license
- Companies must have a minimum of three years of operations in Dubai
- Companies can apply to only one award category per cycle
- Subsidiaries or business units of a larger entity will only be considered as standalone businesses if they have clear boundaries, financial autonomy, and manage their own accounts
- Award winning companies shall agree to provide updates on their progress and share key mandatory results for up to 5 years after the receipt of the award; in addition, prepare and participate in at least one annual best practice sharing event
Benefits of Participants
- Application of a Global Business Excellence Framework to continuously improve performance through assessment and evaluation.
- Laying solid foundations to enhance the company’s position as a major player in the regional and global business landscapes by implementing high-level sustainable best practices to drive exceptional improvements in performance.
- Winning companies share their best practices with the business community, creating opportunities to compare performance with leading companies and enhancing competitiveness across the region.
- Winners receive prestige, recognition, and extensive media coverage, enabling them to celebrate and showcase their achievements.
- All participating companies receive a valuable Feedback Report with clearly defined areas for improvement to help enhance their performance.
- Participants can nominate their employees to be trained as certified judges for future editions of the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Business Award.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Business Award (hereinafter referred to as the “Award”) is exclusively represented by Dubai Chambers and does not offer or engage in any partnership with external parties for consultancy services and any communication should be through the official approval of Dubai Chambers. Dubai Chambers expressly disclaims any association or partnership with external parties providing consultancy services. Any representation, explicitly or implicitly, refers to a partnership with the Award for consultancy services is inaccurate and misleading. Dubai Chambers shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on falsely or misleading information provided by external parties claiming a partnership for consultancy services. Dubai Chambers reserve the right to take legal actions against any individual, corporate or entity that falsely claims a partnership or association with the Award for consultancy services. Dubai Chambers reserve the right to update, modify, or amend this disclaimer at any time without prior notice.